Nursing bras & pregnancy bras
Covid-19 Update: Although some rules have been relaxed today ( 19/07/2021), we have made the decision to carry on with our safety precautions of just having one customer in the room at a a time. But we have opened up another day so there are more booking opportunities for you. Due to sanitizing of the goods, we are only open four days a week, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. We are getting booked up very quickly.
Please see rules and regulations adhering to the Government on our homepage concerning fitting. If you're concerned on safety, then check out our Facebook reviews on how impressed and safe people have felt.
We will be keeping customers names and phone numbers for Test and Trace for 21days as instructed by the Government. We also have the QR code on our door and inside the premises.
- Available up to L cup sizes. Available up to L cup sizes.
- Available up to K cup sizes. Available up to K cup sizes.
- Very pretty nursing bra. Very pretty nursing bra.
- NEW style Luna, very firm nursing bra. NEW style Luna, very firm nursing bra.
- NEW style Maisie Nursing bra. NEW style Maisie Nursing bra.
- NEW style Indie Nursing bra. NEW style Indie Nursing bra.
- Very pretty nursing bra Very pretty nursing bra
- Very supportive Very supportive
Ideally you should only need to be correctly fitted twice in the term of your pregnancy. The usual time is around the 3-month stage & then again at 6-7 months to take you through to the end of the pregnancy. We ensure your pregnancy bra will last as your baby & breasts grow.
The perfect time to be fitted for feeding bras is 2-3 weeks before baby is due. You do not have the same size as you've been fitted when pregnant at 6-7 months because we have to allow enough room for your milk to come in & that your back size will reduce. It is not advisable to try & guess your nursing bra size & risk getting it wrong because this could lead to mastitis.