Nursing bras, pregnancy lingerie: Sweet Dreams, Buckingham
- Available up to L cup sizes. Available up to L cup sizes.
- 1131 Pollyanna skintone spot 1131 Pollyanna skintone spot
- 1134 Poppy Coral Floral Nursing 1134 Poppy Coral Floral Nursing
- Available up to K cup sizes. Available up to K cup sizes.
- 1258 nursing bra. 1258 nursing bra.
- Very pretty nursing bra Very pretty nursing bra
- Available in three colours. Available in three colours.
We stock a variety of pregnancy and nursing and feeding bras in cup sizes B - L & back sizes 28- 42".
Ideally you should only need to be correctly fitted twice in the term of your pregnancy. The usual time is around the 3-month stage & then again at 6-7 months to take you through to the end of the pregnancy. We ensure your pregnancy bra will last as your baby & breasts grow.
The perfect time to be fitted for feeding bras is 2-3 weeks before baby is due. You do not have the same size as you've been fitted when pregnant at 6-7 months because we have to allow enough room for your milk to come in & that your back size will reduce. It is not advisable to try & guess your nursing bra size & risk getting it wrong because this could lead to mastitis.